Pagina's

dinsdag 2 april 2013

My favourite red lip products!

Hi sweethearts!
I wear red lipstick on a daily basis and lately I have found two red lip products that are so good I decided to do a post on them.  Both of the products are drugstore so they are budget proof, but the quality is amazing as well!

The first red lip product that I have is the lipstick from Kate Moss by Rimmel London. It's called "111 Kiss of life" and it's the perfect cherry red! The lipstick has great pigmentation and stays on the whole day. You do need to re-apply it after eating.
I payed €9.45 for it, which is a pretty good price for such a good product.



The second product, I got last Friday but I'm really impressed by it already!
It's the Essence stay matt lipcream in "Silky Red". This is a bit like a lipgloss, it's just not sparkly or anthing, it's matt instead. The colour is - just like "Kiss of life" - outstanding. The lipcream is easy to apply.
It stays on a really long time and only needs a little bit of touching up after eating. Even after trying to wipe it off there was still a red stain on my lips.
I payed €1.99 for this product so you could really say it's a budgetproof top product!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten