Pagina's

maandag 8 april 2013

My eyebrow products!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to write about the products that I use for doing my eyebrows. I cannot even begin to explain how important eyebrows are, they are like the "frame" of your face. There are a lot of gorgeous people out there who have amazing eyebrows that don't require any work but unfortunately I'm not one of them.
I have to fill them in and adjust the shape too sometimes. I know there are a lot of people out there who do this too so I decided I would just go ahead and show you the items that I have been liking for my brows!

  

This is how my eyebrows currently look - in close up. You can clearly see that I used a pencil and eyeshadow (or browshadow, haha!) here.

All of the products I use for my eyebrows are drugstore.


The first thing that I think is very important is a good eyebrow pencil for a nice shape. I own one by Catrice. It also has a brush on the outside to make the lines less harsh but be careful not to rub it all off.
Next I have an eyebrow stylist set by Essence (the two eyeshadows). Three eyebrow stencils and a brush came with it but I don't use the stencils and the brush is a little too small. That brings me to the third product: a brush!
I have a teeny tiny brush to apply my eyeshadow with. I also use that brush for my concealer.
Concealer? Why would you use concealer?
Well some of you might know it already but it can be nice to use concealer for shaping your eyebrows and to erase harsh edges. I always do this step last and I find that my eyebrows always look "cleaner" when I've used concealer.

Et voilĂ , those are my eyebrow products!
Do you have any eyebrow products that you'd like to recommend?

- Love, Mamie Monroe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten