Pagina's

woensdag 27 maart 2013

Face of the day: Some like it red!

Hello you guys! Today I wanted to show you my "face of the day", in other words, what I look like on a daily basis. 
Yesterday the sun was shining so it was a good time to take pictures! 
I have bangs, you don't see them in these pictures. I don't know what I want to do with them yet, they grow so fast! I might just grow out my bangs, it'll be easier for vintage hairstyles as well.
You'll find a list of all the products that I use on a daily basis below!

So this is what I always look like. As you can see I'm quite pale so I like to use a blush to make me look less 'dead' at times. Also liquid eyeliner is a part of my daily routine and I adore red lips. I don't always do red lips, like when I'm sick, my lips are hurting and dry, or when I have to work I skip the red lips. I haven't been wearing red lipstick often this week because I have exams; I go to school at 8, finish my exam and I can go home around 11am again so... I don't like waisting good lipstick ;)



Products used on my face:

FIT ME foundation in "115" by Maybelline
Catrice eyebrow pencil
Catrice "Apricot Smoothie" blush
Drugstore liquid eyeliner
Nivea Lash Elastic mascara
Rimmel London by Kate Moss in "111 Kiss of life"

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,

- Mamie Monroe

1 opmerking:

  1. Stunning blog!!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    I wait for you soon!!
    SPRING FLOWER KISS FROM ROME
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen