Pagina's

dinsdag 23 april 2013

Affordable red lip products - series part 2

Hello sweeties!
Today I'm continuing my affordable products series. I'm going to be talking about red lip products today. I have quite a few of them (all drugstore) and there are great drugstore products out there! Today I'm showing you my three favourites!

They're by Rimmel London, Catrice and Miss Sporty. The last one is only available in Holland, I'm sorry if you don't live there. 


If you are interested in beauty and makeup, the first product will be familiar, I think. It's one of the lipsticks from the Kate Moss for Rimmel London collection. There were many many beautiful colours but I only got the bright red one, because that was the one that I was most interested in. It's called "Kiss of Life". The colour is insanely pigmentated!

The second one is a stay matte lip cream by Catrice. It's like a lip gloss, only matt. The colour is really bright (even brighter than the one by Rimmel London). It's called "Silky red".

Next I have my Miss Sporty lipstick, which is called "Malaga". It's just a tiny bit less pigmentated than the one by Rimmel London and looks a little bit brighter.




And here are the watches. The one by Rimmel London is my favourite one, I've been wearing it the most. I only just got my Miss Sporty one in the middle so I'm going to have to test that and the lip cream is one that I only wear when I go out, it's perfect because it's brighter than everything else and it stays longer. Just watch out because this one gets on your teeth easily!

 














Thanks for reading!

- Mamie Monroe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten