Pagina's

maandag 15 april 2013

Affordable series: introduction

Hello you guys! Today I want to introduce something new to you: my "affordable" series.
As a young girl who still goes to school and is trying to save up money for college, I know that makeup is something I want, but I can't always afford the best of the best, just because I think over $50 is just too much and maybe I should spend it on something else than foundation or lipstick products.

That's why I thought of the affordable series. Every once in a while, I'll put up a post with cheap but good quality products that I have bought and tested myself! Products that I think have a good price and very good quality as well. I will go over a lot of products such as foundation, concealer, lipstick, eyeliner and so on!
If you have any requests, let me know!


Love always
- Mamie Monroe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten