Pagina's

donderdag 18 april 2013

Affordable eyebrow products - series part 1

Hello! Today I'm going to start off my "affordable series". I'm starting with eyebrow products, because I'm obsessed with them myself and I'm always interested in eyebrow products.
Recently, I have been testing quite a few eyebrow products and some of them were really amazing. And affordable! That's why they're in today's post.

One of the steps after drawing and/or filling in your eyebrows is cleaning everything up with concealer. I'm not going to mention concealers in this post because there's another post in the "affordable series" coming up about that!

Let's get started!


I use two eyebrow kits and one eyebrow pencil. The first eyebrow kit is by Essence, as you can see the colours are more brown toned. This kit holds 3 eyebrow stencils, a little angled brush and a little piece of paper that tells you how to do everything.
The second kit is by Catrice, these colours look not as harsh. This kit holds a mirror, a teeny tiny tweezer and a little brush.
The eyebrow pencil is by Catrice as well. It's the medium colour and I love! It works really well for me. Maybe it would've been nice if they made a little sharpener but I have one so for me it wasn't really a problem.


So here are all the swatches. I added number so that you could see everything clearly but the numbers are rather small now that I look at them. Well okay the first two colours (on the right of my wrist) are from the Essence kit, the next two are from the Catrice kit and the small line is a pencil swatch.

VoilĂ , here you have my favourite, and very affordable, drugstore eyebrow products! Would you like to see an eyebrow tutorial? How I draw/fill in my eyebrows?
Let me know! 

- Love,
Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten