Pagina's

zondag 26 mei 2013

Affordable pink lipsticks - affordable series part 6

Hi sweeties! Part six of the affordable series! It's going really fast! 
I blogged about the red lipsticks I liked and now I'm going to talk about (hot) pink lipsticks.
I don't really have many hot pink lipsticks but the ones I have are cute and affordable. I have two lipsticks by Catrice and one by NYX.
 

F.l.t.r.: Catrice "Pink me up", NYX "Eucalyptus", Catrice "Pinkadilly Circus".

All of the tubes are really similar; black tubes, pink stickers at the bottem. Only the NYX lipstick has a little more decoration on the cap of the tube.


And here are the swatches. As you can see the middle lipstick (the one by NYX) has a blue undertone, something that you don't see with the other two lipsticks. 
The lipsticks are obviously very well pigmented, easy to apply and matte, I like them that way. These are my three personal - affordable - favourite (hot) pink lipsticks. I hope you enjoyed!


- Love, Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten