Pagina's

zondag 5 mei 2013

No more red hair.

This is what happens when your sister tells you you'll look like Dita Von Teese if you dye your hair black!

Hi everyone! As you all know I used to be a redhead. I loved it and after 4 months of not touching it up it still looked pretty good.
Friday afternoon, when I just got out of school, my sister got the idea to get her hair dyed before leaving for a party. So I went with her. And I got my  hair dyed as well!
I have always wanted black hair but my previous hairdresser refused to dye it black because she thought I'd look too pale. Well erm, I'm pale anyway!


So here are the pictures!
The picture on the left is me right now and the picture on the right is how I used to look. I'm so excited about my black hair even though I miss my red hair a little bit but okay!
What do you think? Which colour do you like best?

- Love, Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten