Pagina's

dinsdag 21 mei 2013

Affordable blushes - affordable series part 5


Hey lovelies! 
Today I'm continuing my affordable series. I'm going to be writing about my favourite, affordable blushes. As you see, they look very simlar in the pictures. I love orange toned blushes a lot and pink doesn't suit me, that's why.

The two blushes that I love the most are by different brands. The first one is the one that I've had the longest. It's called "Apricot Smoothie" and it's by Catrice. It's a duo blush that's well pigmented. I got it from a friend and I fell in love with it! I'm close to hitting pan.


The second one is by Essence, it's - just like the first blush - an orange toned blush. This blush is called "It's popul-art" and it's from the "Vintage District" collection. It did have a really nice gold glitter overspray but unfortunately that's already gone.

Just wanted to show the picture where the gold overspray was still there... Pretty, huh?

As you can see in the swatches the blushes are very similar, this one is just a little bit more pigmented than the first one. Aside from that they're pretty similar.


Both blushes are very cheap, well pigmented, and loved by me!
Stay tuned for more affordable products!

- Always, Mamie Monroe ♥

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a nice apricot shade! I've been really loving apricot colored blushes too at the moment :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen