Pagina's

zaterdag 11 mei 2013

Affordable gel eyeliners - series part 4

Hello lovelies!
I'm back with my affordable series! In this part (part 4 already!) I'm going to talk about affordable gel eyeliners. 
Eyeliner, especially winged eyeliner is - as you probably know - a big part of vintage ladies and pin-up girls' makeup routine.

 

Today I'm going to show you the two gel eyeliners that I use. They are really inexpensive and the quality is good.

The first eyeliner that I have is by MAX. MAX is one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest makeup brand that I know. They have quite a few products and even though they are so inexpensive doesn't mean their products aren't good. I really enjoy using their products.
The gel eyeliner that I got from them is called "Pure Black". Oh, and it's waterproof!

On the right is my eyeliner by Essence, this is a pretty cheap brand as well. The eyeliner that I got from Essence is called "Midnight in Paris". I got this one a lot sooner so it's logical that I almost hit pan!


As you can see, I only just started using the one by MAX. It's creamy, really dark black and so nice to use. It also came with a brush (not that it's super good quality but okay). The one by Essence is nearly empty - it has also dried out a little bit.


And here are the swatches. As you can see the MAX one is just a bit darker and creamier, but the Essence one certainly isn't bad either. I've been using these eyeliners for months and months and I'm still convinced they're the two best gel eyeliners I've ever had!


Thanks for reading!
- Love, Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten