Pagina's

zaterdag 23 maart 2013

Outfit of the day: Flower dress

Hello lovelies!
I haven't been around much since I'm having exams at school next week, but I wanted to stop by to post this outfit. I'm wearing one of my favourite pin up dresses. It's a swing dress with cute little flowers on it and it has a tiny red belt. I think it looks lovely and it's even appropriate to wear in winter. It has been very cold here but I just put on two pairs of tights and I managed to wear it even though it was freezing outside.

Quick picture of my hair. My hair has trouble holding curl (especially the bangs because I have betty bangs so it's hard to succeed) but it actually worked out and I'm very happy!


Let me know what you think of the outfit and I hope to see you soon!
Have a lovely day!

Sending love

-Mamie Monroe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten