Pagina's

woensdag 21 augustus 2013

NEW IN: Swing dress! ♥

Hi lovelies! How are you all doing?
I hope you are enjoying your holiday! I am! I am getting ready to go back to school and resting a little bit now I still can, because next year is going to be super busy! Anyways, I wanted to show you a new dress that I got! It's a swing dress and I think it's really adorable!
 

Just like all of my other vintage dresses, I got this at an online shop called "Topvintage". They have the nicest, good quality dresses and their costumer service is lovely! I ordered the wrong size (the information box said you had to take a size smaller and I took my regular size) so they fixed it for me even before sending it, which is sweet because other wise it would have cost me money to send it back and receive the right size!

The belt does not come with the dress, I just thought it looked cute. The hair flower that I have here is by H&M.

That's it! My new dress! Oh, and also, during school, I'll try to get more "outdoor outfit pictures".
I hope you enjoyed my little post (and sorry for not posting a lot this summer, I've just been working a lot).
Thanks for reading! Stay safe!

Always,
Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten