Pagina's

dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

Catrice absolute nude palette review!

Hello sweeties! Thanks for tuning in again today!
As you probably know if you read this blog often, I like to try out new palettes. Coloured palettes, but neutral palettes I like the most.
Quite a while ago I got a new everyday neutral palette but I never wrote about it. It is what I use to create my daily looks though. I'm going to review it for you today.

 

So this is how my palette looks, I think it looks fabulous! It reminds me of the Urban Decay naked palette. It holds six nude colours.


Here are the swatches! The first picture is how the colours look with natural light and the second picture is how they look with flash.
The pigmentation could have been a little bit better. I don't have problems with getting the colours on my eyelid though. Easy to apply, build up and blend, no fall out.

Aside from the remark that the pigmentation could have been a little bit better (but hey, what am I actually doing, comparing a $5 to MAC quality), I have no other remarks. I do really like this palette. It holds colours for any occasion and any kind of look, love it! I already want to get a second one, just in case I hit pan on one of the colours soon.
I would recommend this palette to everyone who is just starting out with makeup or to girls who just really like the neutral look on their face. This palette is really nice ànd affordable. 
Have a great day! 
- Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten