Pagina's

zondag 25 augustus 2013

Affordable eyebrow products - affordable series part 8

Hello dear, thanks for reading again! Today I'm continuing my affordable series and this time I'm going to be talking about something that's very important to me: eyebrows. 

I used to be very very insecure about my eyebrows but my mom would let me walk around with ugly growing eyebrows even in high school when everyone else was getting theirs done and they looked so good. I got so desperate (yes, really), that I decided to do them myself. Which didn't work out. Unfortunately. So these days I draw them and of course I have a few budget favourites!  

I only have two favourites that I'd like to share it with you, it's really hard to try to please me with eyebrow products, but these two brands did it! 


The first brand is E.L.F. cosmetics. I got their eyebrow kit called "Ash", which comes with a gel and an eyeshadow - totally new for me, this gel thing! I do really like it though, I always use the gel to define my eyebrows and the eyeshadow to fill it in! Works great! I've actually hit pan on this gel and I've only had it for a month! Oh, it also comes with a mirror by the way!


Next I have my Catrice eyebrow kit which has been a long time favourite. Two colours, a mirror, a brush and tweezers. Wow. The pigmentation is nice too and the lightest colour matches me perfectly, which I always love! I use the darkest colour for my arch and the lightest colour for everything else. Love love love! I'm about to hit pan! 

Thank you for reading! If you have any other good eyebrow products to recommend, let me know, I'd love to try some new things! 

- Kisses, Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten