Pagina's

vrijdag 15 november 2013

My red lipstick collection!

One of the most fun things about being a pin-up girl/vintage lover is that I have built up a huge red lipstick collection! Today I want to show you all nine red lipproducts that I have! I don't have reviews on everything yet - in fact, I should get started on writing them - but I'll link the ones I do have. Also, if there's a certain product that you would like to see a review on, let me know!

 

Here's a list of all the lipsticks, starting from the left and going to the right:
* Biocura lipstick
* Essence lipstick in "On the catwalk
* Kate Moss for Rimmel London in "107"
*Essence stay with me lipgloss in "Kiss Kiss Kiss"
* Rimmel Apocalips lip laquer in "The Big Bang"


Most of these items (exept the one by MAC) are super affordable and all very good quality.


Thanks for reading and have a lipsticklicious day! 
- Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten