Pagina's

zondag 10 november 2013

My newest pin-up palette!

Hello everyone! I couldn't be more excited to show you my newest pin-up palette. And when I say pin-up palette, I do really mean pin-up palette. 
This is the "Nude 'tude" palette by The Balm, which holds 12 colours. The special/fun thing about this palette is that there are six pin-up girls in there that have their private parts hidden with eyeshadow. Need to say more? Probably not!


I knew that this palette existed, but I've looked for it quite a while, yet I could never find it. It was last week when I was on a trip with school to the capitol of my city, that I saw this beauty. My heart almost jumped out of my chest! 
When I saw the price - €35, which is almost $50 - I doubted a little bit but at thesame time I knew that I would regret not buying this from the minute I was going back home.


This is what the palette looks like when you open it. Doesn't it just make you melt? The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is great as well! I must admit that the black colour in this palette is the only palette in my whole collection that is so pigmented. And I do have quite a big collection so that means something!

 

Here are all the girls in detail!


This one is my favourite. Such pretty colours and also, I think this pin-up girl is the most beautiful one. Well no, she just speaks to me the most!


This Saterday I had a party and I decided to use the colours from the palette for this look. I used the white, called "Sassy", the browns called "Sultry" and "Sophisticated" and the black eyeshadow called "Serious". I also used false lashes by Ardell in nr. 109. The liquid eyeliner and mascara that I used are by Essence.

 

I'm so excited about this palette. I love it and I will be using it for sure!
I'm very happy I got it!

Thanks for reading!
- Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten