Pagina's

zondag 22 september 2013

Revlon "Kiss me Coral" lipstick review

Hello everyone! Part twentythousand of my lipstick obsession! Today I present to you this lovely orange toned lipstick by Revlon called "Kiss me coral". I know it's a bit sad, but this is actually my first Revlon product. Ever.
Well, I guess there's a first for everything, isn't there?! This is also my first ever orange lipstick! Normally I go for red, but change can be good, don't you think?


I can't even begin to explain why I love this lipstick so much, but I'll try. Let's start with packaging. I think, even though this lipstick isn't really super expensive, that it does look very luxurious. Black and gold, it's beautiful!

 

Ah, and the colour! It's super pretty! I am quite into red, berry and orange lipsticks. I think I wouldn't have bought it if it was any brighter but I though this was still acceptable.

 

This lipstick has a rather creamy texture which makes it easy to apply. It doesn't survive a meal, though, I always touch up my lipstick after eating, even if it's not really needed, but this one does need it a bit. Also, look how pigmented the lipstick is!


 
I am so excited about this product, I think I might add some more Revlon to my collection soon... You know what they say about first impressions, and this first impression couldn't have been better! 
 
Thanks for reading!
Love,

- Mamie Monroe

1 opmerking: