Pagina's

woensdag 16 oktober 2013

OOTD: Dots!

Hi everyone! Today I have another outfit of the day for you. This was actually taken on the last sunny day in fall. This outfit is quite simple.

I wore my black basic T-shirt from H&M with a belt and my pencil skirt that is loose at the end. I also wore a lack and gold watch, a black cardigan, a red half heart necklace and my scarf with dots on it. My shoes are very shiny mary jane pumps. Almost all the items that I'm wearing are from Topvintage, which is an online shop.

The red lipstick that I'm wearing is by MAC. Here's the link to my review.


I don't really like fall because it's just so cold outside and often times it's rainy (too rainy!) but I will try to have outfit posts up every once in a while! Thank you for reading!


Take good care of yourself and others! I will see you soon!
Lots of love!
- Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten