Pagina's

woensdag 24 juli 2013

OOTD: Different

Hello sweeties! It's been a little while! I hope you're all enjoying the summer! The weather has been really good, I love it! I spent a lot of days by the pool lately! 
Today I haven't been in the pool, I decided to do some shopping and take outfit pictures instead. What did I go shopping for? The sunglasses that I'm wearing in this outfit post! It's quite hard for me to find good sunglasses because I have an annoying face shape, but this one was perfect (and vintage)!


In order to protect my bleached - and damaged- hair from more damage, I used a bandana to "hide" it.


My nails are mint green, the ring finger has some glitters on it. I really want a moon manicure or a french manicure, but my  nails keep on breaking. Maybe I should get gellies?


The shirt that I'm wearing is a black basic shirt from H&M. The skirt is from New Look. I got it on sale! It's in peplum style and I think it's adorable! My heels are from New Look as well. They're just basic, black pumps.
The clutch is vintage - like real vintage, I got it from my mom but I don't know where she got it from, it could be from my grandmother.



The lipstick that I'm wearing is "Kiss of Life" by Kate Moss for Rimmel London! Honestly, this is the perfect cherry red! Love it!



Thanks for reading! Stay safe!
- Love,

Mamie Monroe ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten